Psychiatric evaluations and review of psychotropic medications are available for clients’ biologically based disorders.
Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Evaluation, treatment, and consultation for all childhood disorders including depression, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, eating disorders, phobias, autism, and developmental delays.
A comprehensive profile of clients’ functioning including diagnoses and treatment recommendations are rendered.
- Bariatric Surgery Screening
- ADHD diagnostic clarification
- Educational testing
- General psychological profile
- Child custody recommendations
- Child abuse and neglect cases
- Fitness to parent
- Guardianship Determination